welcome

Welcome on my blog

sabato 14 maggio 2011

The red ring


This is my first post in absolute.
When I took this picture, I did not think exactly at the spaceship  to a famous science fiction television series, but to a my dear friend, however, it has evoked
What about, I am absolutely flattered and happy of  this association. 
Very simply,It is that the details of a column, belonging to a historic building, which I photographed during a photo shooting commissioned by an architectural magazine, which I digitally processed, .

Questo è il mio primo post in assoluto .
Quando ho scattato questa foto, non ho pensato esattamente alla nave spaziale di una famosa serie televisiva di fantascienza, ma, ad un mio caro amico, tuttavia, l'ha evocata.
Che dire, sono assolutamente lusingato e felice di questa associazione.
Molto più semplicemente, non è che il dettaglio di una colonna, appartenente ad un edificio storico, ripreso nel corso di un servizio fotografico commissionato da una rivista di architettura, che ho elaborato digitalmente.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Most popular posts